[Elfsea] Attendance at Moot

Helen Vandaveer khv0919 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 2 14:09:23 PDT 2012

I am not talking about people that have to miss ever so often due to mundane life I am really talking about how it has dropped so much in the last year or so and am wondering why.  Is it because people have just lost interest.  As far as I can remember in the last year we have had maybe 2 new people show up.  So what is causing it and what can we do to stimulate interest in the Barony.