[Elfsea] Attendance at Moot

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Thu Aug 2 15:08:45 PDT 2012

Perhaps discuss things we are going to do (as is done at the business meeting) at moot to get people more involved. Or maybe have some skill that can be taught inside can be demonstrated and instructed. Or games one time. Or food (that one usually works, but perhaps that is because we only do it once or twice a year).

Caelin