[Elfsea] Open House

Ren Fridenberg rubberduckiemom at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 20:14:21 PDT 2012

Fun was had by all who attended the kick off.  From this point on, please remember that we need art classes!

Do you have an art you are good at?  This would be a terrific time to put on your teaching waders because the classes would be small. If you want to give it a try, contact Honorable Lady Adelaide to schedule one.

If you would like to just use the reference library, hold a discussion, work on bardic, just hang out with friend, please consider coming here on Thursdays.

Our home is open EVERY Thursday from 6pm until 9pm. If you need to bring your dinner with, this is fine; just make sure to clean up after yourself. We will have water and tea available.

Thanks again and we will see you next week...  Same bat time, same bat station!

Katrine

Sent from my iPhone