[Elfsea] Rumors of My Demise Have Been Greatly Exaggerated

Andreas von Meißen scamiz at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 12:18:14 PDT 2012

I assure you, I am indeed alive. :)

I finished my Quals this morning and am in the process of getting back
up-to-date on where I was before I had to shut everything down.
If we were working on something for you and you don't get an email from me
tonight, please drop me a line as a reminder.

I can't promise movement right away, but I'll be re-addressing my queue in
the coming days. I also will be at Moot on Monday if you want to talk to me
in person.
There will also be a Nautilus' Trumpet in next Month's Tidings.

-- Andreas

--
Andrew R. Mizener/ Herr Andreas von Meißen
Cadet to Warder Brighid MacCumhal