[Elfsea] Attendance at Moot

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Wed Aug 1 14:55:30 PDT 2012

We don't do much that requires attention from the populace unless you are an
officer. If we had activities or questions that might require input from the
populace we might have more attendance. Information used to be a major
reason, but now we get most of the information we need online.

In Service,

Caelin on Andrede