[Elfsea] Craig's List Find - Brothers Embroidery Machine - $500

Brandon McDermott brandonsmcd at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 19 09:24:35 PDT 2012

I found this today.. I have no horse in this race :-)

Lochlan

http://dallas.craigslist.org/sdf/art/3212352460.html

Brothers P.E. 750D computerized embroidery machine purchased from
Arlington Embroidery Shop.  Excellent condition. The machine is
computerized with 6 different fonts, Disney characters and various
designs.  Price includes embroidery machine, cabinet with drawers for
storage, 2 hoops,and lots of embroidery thread.  I also purchased an
additional computer program for downloading fonts and designs which  is
also included.
The machine was used mainly to make burp cloths for grandchildren and I
have numerous rolls of ribbon and rick rack that will come with the
machine.
My investment for the machine and extras totals about $1200.00
Contact Glynda at 817 247-0810 if interested.