[Elfsea] Christmas Dinner

Scott Fridenberg fitzmorgan at gmail.com
Sun Dec 23 23:06:25 PST 2012

For anyone who is not spending Christmas with Family you are invited to
come have Christmas at our home.  We will be having Guinness Beef and
Barley Stew and home made Cream of Chicken Soup, as well as Traditional
Wassail and home made egg nog.     Feel free to being a side dish if you
want, but don't feel like you have to.

We will open  the house at 11:00 and eat around 1:00.   Stick around and
watch the Doctor Who Christmas Special.  We both work on Wednesday so we
will close things down around 8 or 9.

Please lets us know if you will be coming, so we know how much food to
prepare.

Robert  and Ren

--
* <http://www.quotationspage.com/quotes/Eleanor_Roosevelt/>*Great minds
discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; Small minds discuss people.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Fitzmorgan at gmail.com
AIM: fitzmorgan