[Elfsea] Christmas party in the house!!!

Mike C. Baker kihebard at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 25 13:45:25 PST 2012

 Serene Solstice, Glad Yule, Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, Froeliche
Weinachten, Kapacious Kwanzaa, Ferocious Festivus, etc, etc (Hannukah's
over...)

We're staying in here at House Dreamwind - not quite snowing sideways
outside my window, but it's gotten close a coupla.  CAREFUL ON THE ROADS,
people!

Amra / Kihe / Mike