[Elfsea] December Baronial Holiday party fun!!!

Daralynn Brittain elspeth013 at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 2 13:34:35 PST 2012

Greetings Elfsea!!!

I will be bringing a LOT of older pics to the party.  So, i am calling for all Elfsea
To come out and help identify people in these photos!!  Even if You haven't been as active, please come help, we are coming upon a great anniversary for this wonderful Barony soon....we would like to have these for the History display.  Also, if anyone has Elfsea Scroll issues, or older Tidings, to donate.. It would be great !!!

In Service,

Elspeth
Sent from my iPhone