[Elfsea] lost items

K A akays78 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 4 16:15:40 PST 2012

Greetings.

I still have two items that were left at Dragonsfire Tor's Guardian back
in May. I though I would try one more time to find their owners.
These items really would like to go home.

Things left at Guardian:
    1 oblong wicker bread basket with green napkin lining it
    1 very short stool with a green canvas seat and back with attached green insulated lunch box containing plastic feast gear.

If one of these items belongs to you please contact me at akays78 at yahoo.com.

I will be taking them to DFT's Yule this next weekend, hoping someone will claim them or know who they belong to.

Aaliz du Lac