[Elfsea] Baronial news and Holiday Party

Seneschal of Elfsea seneschal at elfsea.ansteorra.org
Tue Dec 18 08:34:31 PST 2012

Greetings!

The Holiday party last night was fun!  Great food, great company and a
wonderful way to wrap up a busy, successful and fun year in Elfsea! The
Baron and Baroness brought back the yearly rights, and some very deserving
members of the Populace were given these rights....just a reminder, the
first set of taxes are due at Elfsea Defender  :)  .

A few announcements:

Congratulations to Lord Franklin for being announced at Event Steward for
Elfsea Defender 2013!  Please look for the emails, probably after the
Holidays, and let Him know where you can volunteer to support Elfsea and
this great event!  According to the Calendar, we will be having Royal
Presence, let us make this another great event!!

The Financial Committee approved a bid from Don Sebastian for Round Table
in July 2013, we look forward to hearing back from Kingdom soon on that bid.

Bids are still open for Elfsea Baronial College, until February Moot,
please consider putting in a bid for this event, the site is already
secured.

Bids were opened last night for Elfsea Defender 2014.  That event will
celebrate the Barony's 25 anniversary!!  Site has been secured for this
event, as of right now we will have the SId Richardson Main Camp (Where
Duke Hrafn and Duchess Elizabetta's Coronation was held this year).  Please
consider putting in a bid for this grand event!  The Baron and Baroness
will answer any questions about their preferences for this celebration,
please speak to them regarding specifics prior to putting in your bid. This
event should include the tournaments, a history display, contests, and
much, much more!! Have fun with it.  Bids for this will close at June, 2013
Moot.

Congratulations to Lady Caitrina,  At their Yule revel (which was great
fun!), amidst the skilled entrants, She was named Dragonsfire Tor's newest
Artisan.  Vivat!!

This has been a wonderful year in the greatest Barony around!  Thank you to
everyone who has put in hard work, sweat, tears and having fun this year.
We were busy, successful, profitable and growing.  As Seneschal, I would
like to personally thank everyone that worked so very hard to make 2012 a
wonderful year,  As I step down in July, 2013, the announcement for the new
Seneschal will be made in January, or sooner.  I am sure they will receive
the same, (and more) support, hard work and just plain fun that the
Barony's populace gave to The Baron, Baroness and the officers for the past
two years.

Please have a safe holidays with family, and friends....we will see you all
next year!!

In Service,

HL Elspeth de Stervlen
Seneschal