[Elfsea] Our First Equestrian Practice!!!

Amy Perkins ad.perkins at sbcglobal.net
Mon Feb 13 06:50:48 PST 2012

Come one , come all! To Elfsea's first Equestrian practice!

We are sponsoring Equestrian College this coming weekend, February 17-19. Site opens at 4pm Friday, and closes at noon on Sunday.

Some horses  will be available for those wishing to participate who do not have their own mount.

Camping is available, for both trailers and tents. This site is a working ranch, and there are no electric hookups or showers available.

Site is free! But donations are gratefully accepted to offset the cost of facilities.

This practice will be held at Iron Ridge Ranch, 629 Broadway St.
Whitesboro‎, TX‎  76273.

Please contact me with any questions or for further details.

Amalia
Sent from my iPhone