[Elfsea] (no subject)

Katharine Kavanaugh katharinekavanaugh at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 3 20:31:36 PST 2012

Greetings all to Steppes and Elfsea….

We are having a get together, this coming Sunday at the home of William “Ironwyrm” Blackdragon. He has graciously opened his home to us for Archery Equipment repair and classes. We will have a lot of teachers there giving us direction on how to repair our equipment, repair the Steppes equipment, and having an overall good time.
I want to extend the invitation to all that would like to come out, and get a few things down while hanging out with friends.
We will be meeting at 1 pm, even though the calendar says noon, and I am asking everyone if they might bring a dish to share. I am not asking for anything fancy just a little something, and if you are not able don’t worry I am sure there will be plenty.
Like I said we will be meeting at Ironwryms home
Sunday February 5th,
 2325 Cody Drive
Dallas, Texas.
If you need any help please call me at 806-831-3752
Bring camera’s and picture phones and lets us all take pictures of people doing some weird stuff. I will ask the teachers to send me instructions later about the techniques that they use, so that I may pass them on to anyone that would like a copy later on.
I do hope to see a lot of you out there, and to meet more of you.

In Service to the Dream,

Lady Katharine Kavanaugh
Steppes Archery Marshal