[Elfsea] Fwd: [Mid-MOF] Fwd: [TerraeFinis] Fwd: [thievesofhearts] Announcing KWAR 2012!

Andreas von Meißen scamiz at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 19:45:11 PST 2012

Forwarded to Divers Lists upon request. Feel free to spread word further.

The Shire of Ravenslake is in the Middle Kingdom, comprising Lake and
McHenry Counties in Illinois: the northern and northwestern suburbs of
Chicago.

The date unfortunately lies across from Seawinds Defender. However, I
anticipate it to be a worthwhile trip. I hope to be able to go.

I will forward further information as it becomes available.

-- Herr Andreas von Meißen

----- ----- ----- ----- -----

The Shire of Ravenslake is thrilled to announce the Known World Academy of
the Rapier!

November 9-11, at the Holiday Inn Itasca -
http://www.holidayinn.com/hotels/us/en/itasca/chiib/hoteldetail

A link specifically for SCA reservations will be forthcoming soon, so don't
reserve yet - but mark your calendars!

Tieron Alainn

--
Andrew R. Mizener/ Herr Andreas von Meißen
Cadet to Warder Brighid MacCumhal