[Elfsea] This was... February 2012 Newsletter

Robin Mitchell robinmitchell1952 at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 19 10:57:33 PST 2012

PS--I live in North Richland Hills
RdS

________________________________
From: Irena Fridenberg <rubberduckiemom at gmail.com>
To: Barony of Elfsea <elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org>
Sent: Saturday, February 18, 2012 8:24 PM
Subject: [Elfsea] This was... February 2012 Newsletter

Okay.  Sorry about that.  I will keep my eye on it next time.

Which brings me to a comment that needs saying...  The last issue of the Tidings will be November 2012.  If you are interested in becoming the new Chronicler, why not try becoming a deputy for me and allow me to shows you the ropes!  I am taking applications for a deputy!!!!

As are all the other officers!

In Service,
Katrine la Escolpiera

It is my fault that it is sent out so late. The newsletter exceeded the allowable size for an email on the list and went into moderated status. I missed it (among all the spam) and did not authorize it. I have changed the size, but if it gets over about 100K, please send me a note to make sure I see it immediately.