[Elfsea] Elfsea Archery Practice

Sebastian sebastianf at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 2 11:33:34 PST 2012

Barony of Elfsea;

    Happy New Year!  I hope everyone had a safe and joyful holiday season.

    Ok, Ok, I can take a hint  it is time for some more Archery.

    Below are the tentative dates I am shooting for (pun intended)based on
trying not to compete with events that large numbers of our populace may want to
attend:

    January 15 & 29
    February 5 & 19
    March 4 & 25

These are all Sunday's from 12:00 to 4:00 at the Ft Worth Sokol Hall at Boat
House Rd and Cromwell Marine Creek Rd.  These dates are flexible.  Please let me
know if you have suggestions.  Remember that Elfsea Defender is the last of
March and there will be an Archery Champions Competition.

In Service
Don Sebastian Frobishire
Elfsea Hospitaler
Archery Marshall at Large