[Elfsea] Tues. A&S Night

Deana Covel Whitney dmcovel79 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 13 15:07:50 PST 2012

Hello Everyone,

This month I am hosting the Elfsea A&S night.  All artisans in the metro area are welcome to attend, since the focus is going to be the upcoming Kingdom A&S competition and how to prepare for it.

“Preparing for Kingdom A&S”
Open workshop night to prepare
artisans for their upcoming Kingdom A&S display.  Bring
documentation for comments, bring your item for display suggestions.
 In whatever state of completion they currently exist.

Artisans who are not planning to display this year are welcome to help provide feedback and enrich the overall discussions.

When: Tuesday, Jan. 17 @ 7:00 pm
Where: Mistress Hanna & Lord Silvius’ House
              2800 Woodpath Ln.  Bedford, TX 76021
Note: No pets, but there is an 11 month old crawling around the house.
For questions,  Call: 817-504-6556 or Email: dmcovel79 at yahoo.com

In Service,
 Mistress Hanna von Dahl

P.S.  I will not be at KA&S this year due to family and work commitments. So if you want to receive feedback on your document beforehand, please email me.

"Burn brightly without burning out." - Richard Briggs