[Elfsea] Scribes and Illuminators nights?

Barbara W alysd38 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 13 21:28:46 PST 2012

Why, yes, there will be. Next Thursday evening we will resume C&I at my house, starting at 7:00PM. The address is:

5701 Blueridge Dr., Fort Worth, TX 76112

If you are using a nav system to find me be sure to enter the street name as one word, otherwise you end up in the wrong place.

All are welcome, but be aware that I have dogs abd a cat.

Alys