[Elfsea] Calling All Elfsea pavillion painting

Darr Sarah ladyadelaide at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 25 10:46:21 PST 2012

We now have permission to use Mistress Amalene's ware house for painting the
pavilion.  We will start on the pavilion tomorrow (Thur) night at 7ish. Mistress
Amalene requests that no children under 14 be allowed to accompany you as it is
a ware house and can be dangerous to smalls. the ware House floor is dirty, so
if you have tarp, paint cloths or those plastic paint covers, please bring
them.  We will start  with drawing on the out line of the pavilion design first,
before painting, but I recommend you to wear older clothes because of the dirty
floor. If you have one of those wide sweeping broom and you don't mind, please
bring it as well.  Some clip or heavy duty tape to help attach the pavilion up
for easier work. The physical address is 2525 Ludelle, and is just of I30 and
Beech. that pretty much puts it square in the middle of Elfsea and an easy
distance for most.
if you have questions my number is 817-428-6282.  we need as many hands as
possible.

Lady Adelaide
MOAS