[Elfsea] 12th Night Thank You's

Katharine Kavanaugh katharinekavanaugh at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 8 17:22:04 PST 2012

Greetings  everyone of this wonderful Kingdom.
 I wanted to send out a big thank to everyone that participated in the Tabletop Siege Competition. I hope that everyone had a good time, because I had a marvelous time running the competition. We had a really great turn out, and I was very please with all that participated.
I want to thank Lord William Blackdragon and the Baron and Baroness of Steppes  for giving me the opportunity to run the competition for 12th Night. It was really fun, and I am pretty sure that Blackdragon wished he could have been there to join in all the fun we had. The Baroness did join in some of the fun, and next time we will have to arm her, and get her to join in next time.  I do want to thank Caisus for helping out, and stepping in when a competitor had to bow out.
Like I had said before we had a good number or competitors, and one did come out victorious. Our winner was Daniel ……(mumbles last name incoherently).
I just want to say thank you again to all that participated.They were great little teamplayers, and also helped with the cleanup. What could have been better. I hope to have more competitions soon, and maybe next time we can get the brass together to battle it out.

In Service to the Dream,
Lady Katharine Kavanaugh