[Elfsea] School Demo

Sebastian sebastianf at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jan 22 12:03:21 PST 2012

Greetings Elfsea;

For the last couple of years we have done a demo at Snow Heights Elementary
school.  Once again they have asked for us to return.  They are doing a Fine
Arts day and have asked for our artisans to come forth and educate their
students.

It will be between 8:15am and 11:15am, 9 March 2011.  They are going to have
three 45 minute class periods for us to present our talents.  I know this is a
Friday and the Friday before Gulf War.  Hopefully we will be ready for the war
by then and can give some time to these students.

Please let me know if you can be there and what you will be bringing.

In Service
Don Sebastian Frobishire
Elfsea Hospitaler