[Elfsea] Scribes & Illuminators?

Ren Fridenberg rubberduckiemom at gmail.com
Sun Jul 8 05:31:23 PDT 2012

Elanore,

I will be having scribal (C&I) at my place the first Thursday every month starting in August. We are planning to have "Open House" every Thursday evening from 6:00pm to 9:30pm starting in August. During those evenings there will be a place for charter painting, use of our research library, A&S classes, games, conversation and just time to chill out.

I will be opening up the home once a quarter for regional scribally stuff too. I will be posting more info soon. We actually JUST finished the move portion so now we have to find everything.

Katrine la Escolpiera.

Sent from my iPhone