[Elfsea] Elfsea Baronial College

Sebastian sebastianf at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 9 18:46:04 PDT 2012

Greetings All;

    I would like to thank everyone who came out to this years Elfsea Baronial
College.  I would especially like to thank everyone who came out to share their
knowledge with others.  We had instructors that covered 23 classes.  Several
people shared compliments and kudos with me for the instructors and the great
job they did.

    To Lady Helen of Scarborough and her team who took care of the gate , thank
you very much.

    Master Caelin on Andrede and his team did a great job in the kitchen.  They
prepared and served a delicious sideboard that was enjoyed by all, thank you so
much.

    To Master Caelin, Mistress Hanna, Her Ladyship KerMegan (Pyro), Her Ladyship
Elspeth, Centurion Gerhart, Lady Adelaide, Lord Silvius and anyone I may not
have seen (I apologize) thank you, thank you for taking care of clean-up.

    To Sir Alejandro and Mistress Amalia, Baron and Baroness of Elfsea, thank
you for allowing me the opportunity to serve our great Barony.

In Service
Don Sebastian Frobishire
Event Steward - Elfsea Baronial College 2012