[Elfsea] [Ansteorra] Steppes Artisan Photos 2012

Emma Haldan emma.haldan at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 29 11:55:20 PDT 2012

Thank you so much for doing this! And thank you, THANK YOU to Pyro, who kindly came early to record the setup, brought ice, brought kitchen supplies (all unasked, mind you!), and also sat a gate shift!!!  She was also a source of constant smiles for the Steward, and everyone else who worked so hard to make Steppes Artisan a success this year.

Emma Haldan