[Elfsea] Elfsea Baronial College Photos

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Sun Jul 8 17:59:12 PDT 2012

I have posted the pictures Pyro and I took at Elfsea's Baronial College Saturday. I was the head cook, so I was busy all morning. We also had a failure of the flash card (its going back to the mfgr).  Please go to http://www.flickr.com/photos/rthrelkeld/sets/ to view them. Normal disclaimers apply. You have permission to use any of these pictures for SCA, non-profit uses if you provide attribution to Richard Threlkeld, Caelin on Andrede, or Betsy Marshall. I will provide a photographer's release, but you are on your own for model releases.

In service,
Caelin on Andrede