[Elfsea] Classes at Elfsea Baronial College!

Vickie arastya at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 6 17:22:03 PDT 2012

I will be teaching a class on Cooking with Herb:101.  It is mostly a technique class with some discussion on the types of herbs used and availble in Middle Eastern and Mediterranean period cooking.  This will be a very basic class.

I look forward to sharing my knowledge with you.

Mistress Asiya
Vickie Bratcher