[Elfsea] ELFSEA BARONIAL COLLEGE

Andreas von Meißen scamiz at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 21:47:35 PDT 2012

I can teach the following classes:

"An Introduction to Heraldry in the Society for Creative Anachronism"
"German Rapier: An Introduction to Joachim Meyer and his Kunst des Fechtens"
"Achievements of Arms: What They Are, What you Get, When you Get It, and
What You Can Do With Them"
"Better Fencing Through Aphorisms: Andreas' Rules of Fencing"

-- Andreas the Really Only Good At Two Things

 To the Populace of Elfsea, Greetings;

--
Andrew R. Mizener/ Herr Andreas von Meißen
Cadet to Warder Brighid MacCumhal