[Elfsea] Recent difficulty

Sandra Geil alexsandraeryn at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 12 14:35:53 PDT 2012

For those of you who had not heard, I have been in hospital.
What I thought was a flu the Tuesday after Memorial Day was in fact an infection - probably strep - in my lower right leg.
Though the official diagnosis is "unknown origin" I lean to blaming a fire ant bite from the week before - if it is nasty is has to involve insects right.

I am home but will be administering IV antibiotics for several weeks until the wounds on my leg completely heal and I am judged free of infection. I will be held to a slower pace but the summer projects will go on.

I welcome visitors if you like and will try to get out to meetings - just remember one of my summer projects is to clear out the clutter of several years...

al AERYN