[Elfsea] Elfsea Baronial College and Titled Artisan and Bard Competitions

Bill Perkins bill.perkins at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jun 28 13:33:21 PDT 2012

Greetings unto all who read these words, from Sir Alejandro y Mistress Amalia, Barón y Baronesa de Elfsea

Firstly, we have been proud of the work and compartment of our Artisan, Mistress Radegund, and Bard, Lord Alessandro, over the past months! You have both represented Elfsea through the inspiration they provide.

In just a little over a week, we will be hosting competitions for our next Artisan and Bard of Elfsea.

For those skilled artisans of Ansteorra looking to be the next Artisan, we want to see your latest work. You should have completed the piece within the last two years, and have documentation.

To be the next Bard of Elfsea, all bards should prepare two pieces of work, preferably with documentation.

Also, we ask that anyone interested in teaching a class please the event steward, Don Sebastian.

You can find more information about the event at
http://www.amaliascloset.com/College2012

Alejandro y Amalia