[Elfsea] Defender Site Work Day - REMINDER!

alpage1225 at sbcglobal.net alpage1225 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 23 08:47:09 PDT 2012

Just a note to remind everyone that tomorrow is our work day out at the Defender site in Waco.  We're asking everyone to meet up at the site around 10:30am and to bring any yard implements you might have on hand.  Mowing will not be an issue, but we will need to do some brush clearing and grading.

Master Caelin and HL Pyro have graciously offered to bring soup/stew and bread to feed us, and I will be bringing drinks and snack items.

Please consider donating at least part of your day to help out.  Many hands make the work go faster!

YIS,

Countess Elizabeth
Elfsea Defender Event Steward