[Elfsea] Elfsea Defender

Bill Perkins bill.perkins at sbcglobal.net
Sun Mar 25 11:48:25 PDT 2012

Greetings unto all and sundry

As you have heard, we have a wonderful event planned that is less than a
week away.  Elfsea will be hosting

Chivalric Defender tournament - swiss five bear-pit
Rapier Defender tournament - swiss five bear-pit
Archery Defender shoot - five different targets
Youth Chivalric tournament

Novice tournament - Open to those chivalric and rapier fighters with two or
less years of total authorized time
Brewers and Vintners competition - in commemoration of Her Excellency
Amalia's elevation to the Order of the Laurel
Subtlety competition - to celebrate the tenth birthday of Vivienne, Her
Excellency Amalia's ward

We will have a travellers meal available Friday evening for people arriving
to the event.  This will be hearty soups and bread.
Saturday, there will be two taverns, so bring a little extra cash so you
don't have to leave site for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
Sunday, breakfast will also be available from one of the taverns.

The website for the event - http://www.amaliascloset.com/Defender2012 has
all the details.

Alejandro y Amalia
Barón y Baronesa