[Elfsea] Glaslyn Defender

Colleen/Keally ldycolleenokelly at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 19 22:39:50 PDT 2012

Do you miss the old days? Do you remember camping in the middle of a field, bringing your own water and not having the use of electricity until you get home? So do we. Please come out and join the Canton of Glaslyn  for the most fun weekend of the season. We are needing the courageous and strong to defend against the Monkey Hoard that invades us each year. Come enjoy our Monkey Tournament and see how many you can defeat. Merchants welcome.
The populace of Glaslyn wishes to invite all to attend their Defender of the Flame event to take place on April 6 – 8 at the 173 PR 1536, Bridgeport, TX 76426. Chivalric, Rapier, Archery & Bardic Defenders of the Flame will fight for the titles, in addition to the Keepers of the Flame to be chosen by the Ladies of Glaslyn. Site opens Friday at 5:00pm and closes at Noon on Sunday.

$12 for adults, $6 for children ages 6-12, children 5 and under get in free. Family max of $36. A surcharge of $5 will be added for adult non-members. Checks to be made payable to SCA, Inc. / Canton of Glaslyn.

Minors must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. They may also attend with a 21 year or older adult with a signed and notarized Minor Event Waiver Form from the parents or guardian. Pets allowed provided current on vaccinations, on a leash at all times, cleaned up after, not in buildings and not left unattended. NO BANANAS ARE TO BE THROWN INTO THE FIELD. Site is wet in period containers. If you have any questions or special needs, please feel free to contact the event stewards.

Alethea Valentinius m.k.a. Sabrina Hooten
Email:
sabrinahooten at suddenlink.net
940-597-2740 - no calls after 9pm please.
114 Blackforest Rd., Krum, TX 76249

Maura Mac a’ Phearsain m.k.a. Laura Olson
Email: laolson76234 at gmail.com
940-210-4844 - no calls after 9pm please.
173 PR 1536 Bridgeport, TX 76426

Directions to Site: