[Elfsea] Photos of Gulf War 2012 - try, try again

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Fri Mar 23 21:43:32 PDT 2012

My uploader only loaded about 2/3 of the pictures originally. And I named them 2011 instead of 2012. What can I say, I live in the past. I also forgot to add geotags to the pictures.

I deleted them all and started over. There are still two Thursday sets because the uploader dropped most of the pictures the first time and then created another set with the same name when I tried to append them. I've found a new uploader.

The pictures are still at http://www.flickr.com/photos/rthrelkeld/sets/

Caelin on Andrede