[Elfsea] [Elfsea_Newsletter] The Elfsea Tidings - March Issue

Andreas von Meißen scamiz at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 20:37:37 PST 2012

Disclaimer:

The Arms of Northshield and Ealdormere, and those of Lochac and Gleann
Abhann, are switched around in my column. The other information is correct.
Please do not complain to your herald about this. Yes, he knows about it.
No, he's not an idiot.

-- Andreas, your herald

Attached is the March issue of the Elfsea Tidings.

--
Andrew R. Mizener/ Herr Andreas von Meißen
Cadet to Warder Brighid MacCumhal