[Elfsea] Guardian of the Tor

Donna Wallis sca004 at sbcglobal.net
Sat May 12 22:31:57 PDT 2012

I had a fantastic time today.

Great event...Vivat Dragonsfire Tor,  the Barony of Elfsea and the Kingdom of
Ansteorra!!!

I met and made new friends, visited with old friends, rekindled some old
friendships, watched tournaments, listened to the bardic competition, was so
very well fed all day, enjoyed attending Court and I just hope I remembered  to
thank everyone that offered me help. Your assistance was very much appreciated
and I can attest Chivalry is alive and well in the Tor.

 *¨¨*:.(¯`'.¸ Dana Mac an Ghabhann¸.'´¯) .:*¨¨*

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass... it's about learning how to
dance in the rain.