[Elfsea] $50 1080p Kodac Camcorder

Brandon McDermott brandonsmcd at yahoo.com
Thu May 10 06:01:35 PDT 2012

http://1saleaday.com/

I cannot remember who was asking me about these at a recent event, but here they are.... cheap camcorders. I didn't check reviews on this one in particular, but it is a name brand product. I have used this site many times with great success, but I get no perks if anyone else uses it.

Specs:
Kodak PlaySport Waterproof HD Camcorder w/ 5MP CMOS Sensor, 2" LCD Screen, USB + HDMI
	* 5.0MP CMOS Sensor (1/3.2")
	* 2" LCD screen
	* 1080p HD video (MPEG4)
	* 5.3MP photos (JPEG)
	* Digital image stabilization
	* 4x digital zoom
	* 5.5mm lens
	* SD/SDHC memory card slot (32GB max.)
	* Built-in microphone and speaker
	* Waterproof to 10 feet/3 meters
	* Shockproof up to 5 feet, dustproof
	* Smart face tracking, continuous TTL multi-zone autofocus
	* Underwater white balance for true-to-life colors underwater
	* Macro close-up mode (auto detection or user selectable)
	* Normal color, vivid color, b&w, sepia, high saturation and '70's film modes
	* Micro USB 2.0 port, HDMI port, A/V out
	* Video Formats: 1920x1080p, 1280x720p, 848x480p (30/60or30/30 fps)
	* 128MB internal memory
	* Lithium-ion rechargeable battery
	* Auto adjust LCD screen adjusts to lighting conditions, LCD Glare Shield for ultra-bright sunlight
	* Share button for easy uploading to social network sites
	* NTSC/PAL system
	* Soft, rubberized grip, ergonomic design
	* Power, capture, review, menu, 5-way switch, delete and share buttons
	* 1/4" tripod mount
	* Up to 10 hours of HD video with SD/SDHC memory card
	* PC (XP SP3 and Up) and Mac (10.4 and Up) compatible
	* Color: Black, Red or Aqua

YIS

Lochlan