[Elfsea] Left Behind at Boy Scout Demo

Andreas von Meißen scamiz at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 11:47:40 PST 2012

Hi, all.

When helping take down pavilions at the BSA demo last weekend, I put my
notepad and pen down on the ground, and then got caught up in the goings-on
and forgot about it.
I made sure to write my name down at the top of the pad first, though -
just in case this happened.
The notepad is a yellow legal pad with a strip of yellow duct tape on the
top to keep it falling apart (and has my name writ large at the top of the
first page), and the pen is a yellow Lamy fountain pen that's seen a fair
bit of use. It was clipped to the pad.

Did anyone happen to pick them up?

Thanks,

-- Andreas

--
Andrew R. Mizener/ Herr Andreas von Meißen
Cadet to Warder Brighid MacCumhal