[Elfsea] Eflsea BSA Demo 2012

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Sat Nov 24 14:22:52 PST 2012

I have posted the very few photos I have of the Boy Scouts Demo where we provided a medieval camp with chivalric and rapier tournaments, arts and sciences demonstrations, and static displays. We also ran an archery range for the Scouts. 8,000 Scouts attended and, despite 30+ mph winds, we all had fun.

As I was running the archery field (with the exceptional and dedicated help of archers from Elfsea and Steppes) and Pyro was doing A&S Demos all day, we had little time for photos.

Look here (http://www.flickr.com/photos/rthrelkeld/sets/) for the ones we did capture.

Standard disclaimers apply.

In service,

Caelin on Andrede