[Elfsea] Fwd: Baronial Holiday Party

Seneschal of Elfsea seneschal at elfsea.ansteorra.org
Fri Nov 30 12:45:36 PST 2012

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Seneschal of Elfsea <seneschal at elfsea.ansteorra.org>
Date: Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 2:06 PM
Subject: Baronial Holiday Party
To: Barony of Elfsea <elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org>

Greetings Elfsea!!

On Monday, December 17, at 7:30 pm, the Baronial Holiday Party is going to
be held at the Coors Center.

It will be a potluck, and our wonderful Baron and Baroness are providing
the meat main courses as a Thank You to the Barony for a year of hard work
and many successes!!!  Huzzah! That leaves side dishes, salads, drinks,
paper products (or feast gear???), deserts...etc...

There is a potluck coordinator, and I will post His email information this
evening when my box of information comes home....sigh

All officers, and financial committee, as was announced at Populace: we
will be having a short, SHORT, meeting to review the Financial Policy for
the new year. It will begin, promptly, at 7:00 pm...then immediately after
(7:30) we will mingle, eat and have fun!! This is a necessary meeting, all
Officers and Financial committee members need to be present.  Thank you!!!!

The Barony has had a very busy year: Elfsea Defender, Baronial College,
Coronation, HUGE Boy Scout Demo, (a couple, few elevations to Peerage
within the Barony  :)    )...have i forgotten anything????  Busy, and
prosperous...it has been a very good year in the Barony! Come celebrate
with everyone, and have an evening of fun, friendship and food!

In Service,

HL Elspeth de Stervlen
Seneschal