[Elfsea] Left Behind at Boy Scout Demo

Crandall 4fooles.matters at gmail.com
Fri Nov 16 06:24:59 PST 2012

I think it was put in Gerhart's truck.

On Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 1:47 PM, Andreas von Meißen <scamiz at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi, all.
>
> When helping take down pavilions at the BSA demo last weekend, I put my
> notepad and pen down on the ground, and then got caught up in the goings-on
> and forgot about it.
> I made sure to write my name down at the top of the pad first, though -
> just in case this happened.
> The notepad is a yellow legal pad with a strip of yellow duct tape on the
> top to keep it falling apart (and has my name writ large at the top of the
> first page), and the pen is a yellow Lamy fountain pen that's seen a fair
> bit of use. It was clipped to the pad.
>
> Did anyone happen to pick them up?
>
> Thanks,
>
> -- Andreas
>
> --
> Andrew R. Mizener/ Herr Andreas von Meißen
> Cadet to Warder Brighid MacCumhal
> Barony of Elfsea - Nautilus Pursuivant
> << Qui quærit, invenit >>

One's sense of honor is the only thing that does not grow old, and the last
pleasure, when one is worn out with age, is not, as the poet said, making
money, but having the respect of one's fellow men.
-Thucydides
When you face a liar, look not first at the lie itself, but try hard to
learn more of the liar and reason out just why he tells such a falsehood
before you render judgment upon him. And if you find that liar is motivated
by malice and spite, then render that judgment which causes his doom.