[Elfsea] Camping at Boy Scout demo

Daralynn Brittain elspeth013 at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 5 07:11:05 PDT 2012

Thank you, Baroness Rixende, she is the first to email me with tent information for the demo.  I know that Baroness Ameline is going to set up a Norse camp, still need a few more camps for the culture camp area.

Mundane, or period, I need the tent info as soon as possible to be able to work out the land with Don Sebastian.

We have room, just want to make sure each tent has what they need.  Also, Lady Catrina needs to know who will participate in the meal plan, and the money needs to get to her, or one of us, by October Moot.

The displays, and fighting, is turning into some fun completions and tourneys!!! Stay tune for the details and the prizes!!!

In Service,
HL Elspeth and Don Sebastian

Sent from my iPhone