[Elfsea] Boy Scout demo

Andreas von Meißen scamiz at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 13:15:35 PDT 2012

Sorry I haven't gotten you my tent dimensions yet. I'll do that as soon as
I can.

Also, my name is spelt with an esszett (ß). It both makes the same sound as
and can be replaced by 'ss'. Not 'b'. ;)

-- A, who knows full well he's getting smacked, but it was worth it. :)

Greetings Elfsea!

--
Andrew R. Mizener/ Herr Andreas von Meißen
Cadet to Warder Brighid MacCumhal