[Elfsea] Boy Scout demo

Seneschal of Elfsea seneschal at elfsea.ansteorra.org
Tue Oct 9 11:26:37 PDT 2012

Greetings Elfsea!

I have gotten many emails for tent sizes.  I am sure there are more out
there.  Don Sebastian, and I, are going to be drawing out the camping
arrangements, and just need to be sure we have everyone included.  If you
have not sent me tent sizes, please do so as soon as possible.

There are many volunteer spots open!!  We will need artisans, to display
and to teach quick, simple classes; volunteers for the thrown weapons and
archery areas, walking security, Hospitalers at large, rapier and heavy
weapons fighters, Centurions to guard the Armory (and to fight!!),
waterbearing help, set up and tear down (we will be setting up around 11AM
on friday), Shed loading the Thursday before demo, etc......

If you are going to daytrip, we still need to know.  We will need to know
EVERYONE in your house, household, carpool, etc .  Everyone will need a
wrist band to avoid being charged.  These will be handed out at October
moot.  It is advisable to be at that moot to pick these up, as we will be
very busy that Saturday.  If you, or a representative, cannot pick these up
at that time, please let us know for special arrangements.)

Lady Catrina has graciously offered to cook for us all!!!  The meal plan
with be great, and only 20.00, per person, for the weekend!!  (
chamberlain at elfsea.ansteorra.org)

I also know that there will be mini tournaments for fighting, and
archery....prize basket for the A&S, and much more happening that day!
Look for more information, and a website, soon. This is much more than a
demo, it is a mini event!!!

Please see where you can help, and notify the appropriate coordinators:
Heavy - Edwin de Brus   marshal at elfsea.ansteorra.org
Rapier - Niall the Silent  rapier at elfsea.ansteorra.org
Arts and Sciences - Elizabeth de Salesbury   moas at elfsea.ansteorra.org
Herald  Andreas von Meiben   herald at elfsea.ansteorra.org
youth Combat   Germanicus de Atlan   ldgermanicus at hotmail.com

who have I forgotten????

for thrown weapons, archery, general volunteering - please contact Don
Sebastian hospitaler at elfsea.ansteorra.org, or myself,
seneschal at elfsea.ansteorra.org for more information and to volunteer.

It will take many hands to make this one of the best Demos, ever... and we
know if anyone can do it, Elfsea can!

We look forward to seeing everyone there!

In Service,

Don Sebastian and HL Elspeth