[Elfsea] FW: HE Lucais update

Brandy Merrell brandyrose5 at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 24 11:55:01 PDT 2012

 From my household list.  Just an FYI for you all. Marion (Brandy)Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2012 13:43:21 -0500
Subject: Fwd: HE Lucais update
From: brandy.merrell at gmail.com
To: brandyrose5 at hotmail.com

Heyla!

As most of you know HE Lucais is having surgery today.  For those who don't know yet this is what's going on now.

Before Protectorate Lucais wasn't feeling well and went to the doctor.  Blood test revealed no infection anywhere but his white blood cell count was low.  So more testing including a CT scan showed a 12 cm (grapefruit sized) tumor on his right kidney.

Surgery was scheduled for today Oct 24 at 3pm at Deaconess Hospital in OKC.  More testing, a head-to-toe bone scan, another CT before surgery confirmed two nodules on his lower left lung, fuzzy spots on a few ribs and his right ankle.  The chances are that the tumor is malignant and has spread to his lung and bones, but that has not been confirmed at this time.

Todays' surgery is to completely remove the tumor and the right kidney.  It should last 2-3 hours.  A biopsy is planned once the tumor has been removed.  He has not yet met with an oncologist, they are waiting for biopsy results which will take a few more days.

Lucias will be in the hospital for 4-5 days depending on how it goes today.  After that it will be 5-6 weeks to recover from this surgery so he will be out of action for a bit.  His spirit is high, attitude great and he's not worried and plans on seeing everyone at Weisenfeuer Yule.

Until then he asks that you please limit phone calls, he tires quicker and naps more.  Email is best.

Mistress Valia and myself will be posting updates for him and we are both in constant contact with him as well as his mother and sisters.  He will be checking his email when he can so for now please just send him well wishes there.

*To keep from spamming the Knowne World with updates I am asking that you send me an email asking to be included on updates. If you want to call and talk to either myself of Valia our cell numbers are:

Dee 405-397-7649

Valia 405-875-1945

House number: 405-619-1938 (this number works best after 5pm)

Call when you need to and we will answer.

I will be sending an update after the surgery today and include his room number and any other information we learn today.

Till then, Love to you All and Thank You in advance.

YIS

HL Deirdre ni Raghailligh & MS Valia of the Mist

(Brother Vinnie, (or whoever) since you do this so well please feel free to send this out to the lists )

              Reply to sender

              Reply to group

            Start a New Topic

                            Messages in this topic