[Elfsea] Muromachi period of Japan - 1337 to 1573

Clint Gallon cgallon at gmail.com
Sun Sep 9 12:40:12 PDT 2012

Might want to try here :

http://forums.armourarchive.org/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=43574

That is a link the the Armour Archive .. specifically the Samurai thread.

Also  here:

http://sengokudaimyo.com/

Also have the person talk to Centurion Fiacha ... I believe he used to play
that type of persona (Japanese).

Thanks,
Cathal

On Sun, Sep 9, 2012 at 2:07 PM, Texas Treasures <Texast at oldstyle.net> wrote:

>   Greetings and a plea for help,
>
> I am the Hospitaler for Dragonsfire Tor and we have a new member who is
> interested in making garb and building a persona based on the Muromachi
> period of Japan, from about 1337 to 1573.  Is there anyone how would be
> willing to help her or give us a good starting point to look for
> information?
>
> Thank you,
>
> Lord Franklin Whitenhale of Chesire
>
> Hospitaler – Dragonsfire Tor

What man is a man who does not make the world better. - Balian of Ibelin