[Elfsea] Moot!

Amy Perkins ad.perkins at sbcglobal.net
Sun Sep 23 22:07:57 PDT 2012

Rofl...then I shall make post-moot dinner mandatory for the baronial herald!

Anyone else? ;-)

Where would we like to go? Cracker Barrel? On the Border? Macaroni Grill? Somewhere else? Now's the time to put in your suggestion before moot!

Officers, please remember to have a little something written to give our hard-working chronicler. Reports are due!

See y'all tomorrow!
Baroness Amalia

Sent from my iPhone