[Elfsea] Photos: Glaslyn Defender of the Flame and Laurel's Prize 2012

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Tue Sep 4 23:37:47 PDT 2012

I've finally found time to process the photos from Glaslyn's event and LPT. I took the photos at Glaslyn and Pyro took the photos at LPT. You may use them for any non-profit, SCA purpose with attribution. We will execute a photographer's release, but you are on your own for models' releases. You may attribute Richard Threlkeld, Caelin on Andrede, or Betsy Marshall for any photo per our internal agreements.

The photos are at http://www.flickr.com/photos/rthrelkeld/sets/. If you want us to remove a photo, provide a higher resolution, or modify any picture, please contact us via email or at an event.

In service
Caelin on Andrede