[Elfsea] Open House October Line Up

Irena Fridenberg rubberduckiemom at gmail.com
Sun Sep 16 13:09:27 PDT 2012

Greetings Elfsea!

We are needing to figure out what we want to do for our Open House
Thursdays.  If you would like to host a class, lecture, discussion, game
night...  please contact me so I can put it on the calendar.

The dates needing to be scheduled are...

October 4 - Elfsea Scribal Guild: Guest Baroness Honour du Bois, Sable
Scroll, will be hosting a class in calligraphy.  I am thinking it is going
to be the Gothic hand!

October 11 -

October 18 -

October 25 -

As you can see, we have three evenings open.  Please take a little bit of
time out of your busy schedule and share something about your art by
teaching a class.

Remember, we are open from 6pm until 9pm.  You are more than welcome to
bring your dinner and eat here; you don't have to share even!

In service,
Lady Katrine la Escolpiera