[Elfsea] Moot!

Andreas von Meißen scamiz at gmail.com
Sun Sep 23 22:25:50 PDT 2012

Curses. It seems I have no choice, then.
I'd prefer not to go to Cracker Barrel, but neither of the other two places
are overly objectionable.

-- Andreas the conciliatory

Rofl...then I shall make post-moot dinner mandatory for the baronial herald!

--
Andrew R. Mizener/ Herr Andreas von Meißen
Cadet to Warder Brighid MacCumhal