[Elfsea] Open House Thursday, Sept 6

Ren Fridenberg rubberduckiemom at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 04:29:42 PDT 2012

Open House is tomorrow from 6PM until 9PM. We will have charters to paint and just celebrating the starting back up of the Elfsea Scribal Guild. This would be a great night to give this important service a try if you haven't ever painted scrolls.

Charters are extremely important to our society; they provide a visual "thank you" and "we appreciate you" for those who do much for this kingdom.  So come paint your appreciation tomorrow evening at Open House.

5701 Blueridge Dr
Fort Worth

Katrine la Escolpiera
 Elfsea Scribal Guild